I am posting after almost three weeks. I had been away because of my university exams which went better than expected *phew*
I am back now and I hope to be more regular.
My exams got over last Saturday and since then I have been busy doing nothing.
This is the list of what I will be seen doing this summer. Hopefully, this will help you to know me better too.
1. Working out. Let me tell you that I am not a diet person. I used to be a size 16 and I have managed to become a size 10 without following a diet*wohoo*. I follow light weight training, cardio and floor exercises.
2. Investing in summer dresses. You will never see me dressed up all girly. I like being in jeans and blazers and straight cut short dresses and heels. This summer, I feel different. Flowy dresses are most welcome;)
3. Grow my hair more long. I am planning to grow my hair till my waist. I had waist length hair back in school when I was in 5th grade.
4. Job hunting. I am a freelance writer. But I am looking for a permanent job. If you have any, Do let me know*winks*
5. Looking for statement jewellery. Lately I am on a jewellery buying spree. I spend hours browsing through websites in order to find something eye catchy.
6. Get back to reading. I am that kind of a reader who selects an author and reads all the book by that particular author and then moves on to the next.
7. Trying out new brands/stores for jeans. I am a Guess jeans loyalist. I think its time to change to other options. Hope they don't let me down,
This is all I could think of right now. Similarly, I will continue posting about myself in the future. If you want to know anything specific, you can always shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org
ALERT: This summer you are going to see me in white. The color white defines my summer.
|I am wearing Mac's Ramblas Red|
|Photographs by- Saloni Dahake|
Heels: Miss Sixty
Ring: Colaba Causeway
Cuff: Forever 21